People. Not Profits.
Experience the credit union difference at Meritus® Credit Union where our members are the owners. We offer competitive rates, financial solutions to meet your needs and the personal service you deserve. No matter where your future takes you, your credit union membership lasts a lifetime when you maintain an active savings account.
Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in:
- Acadia Parish
- Iberia Parish
- Lafayette Parish
- St. Martin Parish
- Vermilion Parish
Immediate family of members:
- Spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, stepparents, stepchildren, step-siblings, and adoptive relationships
How to Join
To become a member of Meritus Credit Union, open a savings account with a minimum of $25 by doing either of the following:
- Visiting your nearest branch
- Clicking the link here to open an account online
- Social Security number (Social Security card required for youth accounts for ages 0 - 18)
- Driver's License or government issued form of identification