Make a Payment on your Meritus CU Loan
Meritus CU offers several convenient ways to make your loan payments:
Online Payment Center: Securely make payments on your Meritus CU personal and auto loans using your debit card from another financial institution. You may set up recurring ACH payments for free, or use the service for a single transaction ($5 charge).
Telephone payments: Call us to make your loan payment. There is a $10 charge to use this service. You may make up to (3) payments in a single transaction per $10 charge.
- Free Ways to Make Your Payment
- Bring cash/check/money order to a Meritus CU branch
- Mail a check or money order to a Meritus CU branch
- Transfer money from your Meritus CU checking or savings account to your loan (can be done via online/mobile banking + recurring payments can be set up too).
- Set up automatic ACH payments from another financial institution in person at a branch or via online payment center
- Link a (non-Meritus CU) external account via online banking, and make payments by selecting transfers