A minivan for the kids or a sports car just for you — get it fast with an auto loan. See us before heading to the dealership to get pre-approved.
- Competitive Rates
- 125% Financing
- Pre-Approval Available
- Refinancing Available
- Competitive auto loan rates on new or used vehicles
- Up to 125% financing, including tax, title, and license fees
- A wide range of terms (up to 84 months) customized to your unique situation
- No prepayment penalties
- Assistance in researching trade-in value or invoice pricing
- Skip your payment up to twice a year when you keep your account in good standing
- Apply now for pre-approval to have extra bargaining power at the dealership
- Refinance your current vehicle to potentially lower your rate
- Local decision-making and processing in Acadiana
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Refinance your auto loans from other institutions with us, between November 15 and December 31, 2021, and make no payments on your new note for 90 days! This frees up funds for holiday travel, gifts or other expenses.
- Refinance your loan from another institution to save money
- Easy application process
- Competitive rates
- Flexible terms
- Check out our financial calculators to see if you are paying too much in interest and how much you could be saving with a lower rate.
- Need more information? Check out our blog post: "Is it Time to Refinance Your Loan?"
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) Insurance
Auto insurance may not be enough. If your vehicle is stolen, accidentally damaged beyond repair, or otherwise declared an insured total loss, your auto insurance may cover the replacement value. You remain liable for payment of the difference between the insurance settlement and your loan balance. GAP Protection is an affordable way to protect yourself against this kind of unexpected expense.
Benefits may be available for new or used vehicles, including cars, light trucks, motorcycles and some other motorized vehicles.
Elect GAP Protection at the same time you apply for your vehicle loan. The premium can be rolled into your monthly loan payment.
Call or visit a branch to learn more about coverage for your vehicle loan.
The above is a brief description of coverage options. Refer to the Member's Choice GAP agreement for complete details, including any limitations or benefits. Non-deposit investment and insurance products are not federally insured, involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by the financial institution. Member's Choice is under contract with the financial institution to make insurance available to members. The Representative may also be a credit union employee that accepts deposits on behalf of the credit union.
Your purchase of GAP insurance, underwritten by Member's Choice, is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain a loan. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. Please contact your loan representative, or refer to the Policy Agreement for a full explanation of the terms.
Most major car repairs occur after the manufacturer's warranty has expired. Don't get caught off guard and left with a costly repair bill. With a Vehicle Service Agreement through Meritus Credit Union you can protect yourself from unexpected, high cost repairs. Call or visit a branch to learn more.
- Route 66 Warranty has over 20 years’ experience
- All warranties are fully insured
- All plans have a $0 deductible on covered parts and labor
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Nationwide coverage
- Plans are transferable if you sell your vehicle
- Choose from three protection plan options that best meet the needs of your vehicle
- All plans include a rental car allowance and 24/7 Emergency Roadside Service.
- 24/7 Emergency Roadside Service includes:
- Flat Tire Assistance
- Battery Jump Starting
- Lock-out Service
- Safe and Secure Package
- Minor Adjustments
- Accidental Loss Refund to protect against collision or acts of god
The above is not intended to provide in-depth information about all plans available and only provides a basic overview. Complete terms and provisions are contained with each plan's Service Agreement. Non-deposit investment and insurance products are not federally insured, involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by the financial institution. Route 66 Warranty is under contract with the financial institution to make insurance available to members. The Representative may also be a credit union employee that accepts deposits on behalf of the credit union.
Your purchase of an extended warranty, underwritten by Route 66 Warranty, is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain a loan. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. Please contact your loan representative, or refer to the Service Agreement for a full explanation of the terms.
The First Time Auto Buyer Loan Program is designed to make low cost automobile and motorcycle loans available to first time buyers who have little to no credit history.
- Either be in your first term of military, a recent college graduate working in your degree field, or a first time buyer on the job for 2 years or more
- $500 down payment required if loan exceeds 90% LTV