We are committed to ensuring that your account information is safe and protected. With the tools Meritus Credit Union provides, you can easily keep track of what’s going on with your finances. Use the following resources to learn more.
Monitor Your Accounts
Mobile Banking: Mobile Banking is the convenient, fast and free way to manage your finances on the go from most text-enabled devices. You can also use it to schedule mobile text alerts. Learn more.
CardValet: CardValet lets you take control of your debit card and help you protect yourself from fraud. Learn more.
Report Suspicious Activity
Contact us if you suspect, notice or experience any suspicious activity with Meritus Credit Union Online Banking, Mobile Banking or your debit/credit card.
Debit Card Fraud, Online Banking, Mobile Banking
Credit Card Fraud (FIS Card Services)
You can also visit one of our branch locations during normal business hours to report suspicious account activity, discuss any security-related events, and receive a copy of our Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement.
For More Information
- Free Credit Reports (Federal Trade Commission)
- Free Internet Security Training (Digital Defense, Inc.)
- Computer, Mobile Device & Network Security Tips (Federal Trade Commission)
- Online Financial Safety Tips (National Credit Union Administration)
- Protecting Your Identity (Federal Trade Commission)
- Preventing Identity Theft (National Credit Union Administration)
- Guide to Assisting Identity Theft Victims (Federal Trade Commission)