We are committed to ensuring that your account information is safe and protected. With the tools Meritus Credit Union provides, you can easily keep track of what’s going on with your finances. Use the following resources to learn more.
Monitor Your Accounts
Mobile Banking: Mobile Banking is the convenient, fast and free way to manage your cards and finances on the go from most text-enabled devices. You can also use it to schedule mobile text alerts. Learn more about digital banking.
Report Suspicious Activity
Contact us if you suspect, notice or experience any suspicious activity with Meritus Credit Union Online Banking, Mobile Banking or your debit/credit card. Know that we will not ask for your private information over phone or email. If you do receive a suspicious call or message, do not respond and call us immediately to report any such incident.
Debit Card Fraud, Online Banking, Mobile Banking
Credit Card Fraud (FIS Card Services)
You can also visit one of our branch locations during normal business hours to report suspicious account activity, discuss any security-related events, and receive a copy of our Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement.
For More Information
- Common Scams (Federal Bureau of Investigation)
- Request Your Free Credit Reports (Federal Trade Commission)
- How to Protect Your Devices and Privacy Online (Federal Trade Commission)
- Tips to Keep Your Personal Information Safe (National Credit Union Administration)
- Preventing Identity Theft (Federal Trade Commission)
- Report Identity Theft and Get a Recovery Plan (Federal Trade Commission)